UNIONLINE – Your Trade Union Law Firm

0300 333 0303

UNIONLINE – Put 0300 333 0303 in your phone now. You can call us about any employment law or personal injury law problem and we will provide legal advice if you are a GMB member. Our employment law service provides complete advice and representation to GMB members at no cost – if you are worried about anything at work, then call us.”

Useful Documents

Your reps are always there to help and support you, but the company does provide access to the key documents that apply to the HCS CTA workgroup on the company intranet.

If you want to check the company policies which apply to HCS CTA colleagues surrounding attendance, maternity/paternity, dependency leave etc. please check ‘Our Colleague Guide’ formerly 2010 guide on the intranet:

Our Colleague Guide

For information on agreements which apply to HCS CTA colleagues surrounding shift pay, break times, OT rates etc. please check the ‘HCS Partnership Agreement’ on the intranet:

Partnership Agreement

Useful Links

General Advice

Citizens Advice Bureau

Flexible Working

See section 2.12 in ‘Our Colleague Guide’

Apply for flexible working on the intranet
Government advice on flexible working

Health and Welfare

NHS 111

Mind, the mental health charity – help for mental health problems

Royal College of Psychiatrists


Government advice for disabled people


GMB – Shout! – network of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) members


Cruse Bereavement Care

Refuge – for woman and children against domestic violence

Relate – Relationship Help